Thursday, December 15, 2011

SWTOR Adaram of the Empire


When first planning my character(s) for SWTOR, I decided that I would have at least one Republic, and one Empire character.  Since my friends in the Old Timer's Guild decided to go Empire, I started researching and trying to decide which class to play at launch. For the longest time, the Imperial Agent was the class that won out.

During the last two weeks of Closed Beta, I played a bit of the IA (skipping cut scenes, dialog etc to avoid story spoilers). In the end, I found the combination of cover mechanics, stealth mechanics, and healing all in one class to be a bit daunting, and so decided at the last minute that a Bounty Hunter Mercenary would be a better choice for my Healing role.

Introducing Adaram, the Bounty Hunter. Adaram is actually very good-hearted man, but , through poor decisions in his early life, finds himself in a pretty nasty line of work.  As hard as it will probably be to play things out this way, his story will be one of personal redemption. In the end, I truly hope that I have played him in a way that will allow him to retire in peace and knowing that he was able to get out from the tyranny and evil of the Empire.  Along the way, I suspect he will need to make some decisions that go against his grain, but all decisions will be dedicated to finding the fastest way out of his current situation.


1 comment:

  1. I started researching and trying to decide which class to play at launch. For the longest time, the Imperial Agent was the class that won out.swtor credits
    swtor credits

    ReplyDelete