I had already started playing #SWTOR as part of Beta and Early Game Access. Lost in the recesses of my feeble mind, the fact that I had pre-ordered 2 copies of the Collector's Edition on July 21 from my local EB Games. I went to the store today, exactly 5 months later, ostensibly to cancel both of the pre-orders and get my $10 back. Then I got to talking with the store manager ... and I ended up buying one of the two pre-ordered copies. As I write this, 30 minutes later, so long as I was not being had, the other CE is already in someone else's hands ... he told me they would be gone within 30 minutes if I cancelled.
Now I am left with the decision, and I look to you, my readers for help. As far as I can tell, these are my options:
1. Return the unopened CE to EB Games for refund
2. Keep the CE, call it an investment, sell it "in Mint Condition" on eBay in a few years and retire!
3. Cancel and obtain refund from Origin for my DDE, and upgrade my DDE key to a CE Key on the official SWTOR site
4. Keep both and have 2 accounts, one DDE and one CE
5. Ask my wife what to do, since ultimately, she will make my decision based on her reaction to me spending another $150 on SWTOR!
What do you all think?
|My CE - in my back seat. What shall I do with it?|